USB to USB Data Link Cable, v1.1
The USB Data Link cable is your fast solution to peer to peer file transfer
between two computers via the USB port. The USB data link provides true plug and
play capability. While transferring files at much greater speed then traditional
file transfer products via serial or parallel port. More than 6 Mbps can be achieved.
In most applications, the user will get greater than 4 Mbps of smooth file transfer
rate. The application program, a widows manager like user interface, provides
a very easy to use environment that makes file transfer as easy as drag and drop.
All you need is just simply plug in the USB data cable by doing a one time instillation
of the program.
- Cable Length: 2M
- USB host to host communication
- Plug and play and hot plugable
- Single cable solution for data communication
- Hot plug for easy use
- No external power required
- USB full speed connection
- Compliant with USB specification 1.1
- Dual data buffer supporting two way data transfer.
Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP (pdf <310 Kbytes)
Mac OS Manual (pdf <230 Kbytes)
Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP (Zipped <
Mac Version 8 and 9 (< 1 Kbytes)